this gets pretty loud be careful
I had never even considered the range of emotions these two go through in this part
Melissa takes one look at the two toddlers and her heart immediately seizes up. Scott waddles towards her, the t-shirt too big on him, still holding Stiles’ chubby hand in his own. “Mommy!” Scott says happily, arms open wide for a hug.
"What happened?" Melissa asks, automatically picking them up in her arms. They’re all soft and round, like they just stepped right out of her memories, Scott looking all of three years old and missing his two front teeth.
Derek frowns, looking at the two babies awkwardly. “Spell went wrong, but I need to catch up with the witches. I think Lydia found out where they are. Are you going to be okay like this for a little bit?”
Melissa bounces the boys on her hip, blinking back a tear. “I’ll be fine, Derek,” she says. Derek nods and leaves in a hurry, and Melissa sighs when Scott curls up against her neck and Stiles places a sloppy kiss on her cheek. They’re so young and unmarred by everything like this. She kind of guiltily wants them not to find the witches for awhile, just so they can have a break from all the things they’ve been through.
"C’n Stiles stay for naptime?" Scott asks.
"Of course," Melissa says, carrying them upstairs.
"Naptime," Stiles says sleepily.
She tucks them into Scott’s bed, and they curl up in the blankets, happy little smiles on their faces, holding hands like they’re otters, afraid they’ll drift apart in their sleep.
"If the Lion King never made you cry, then we can’t be friends."
★ During your time with your muse, what has been your favourite thread?
◆ If you had been born into your muse’s world, who would you be and what sort of life would you have?
☂ What are your favourite words?
● Admit to three guilty pleasures and/or embarrassing facts about yourself
♣ Out of all of the characters in your muse’s world, which would you be proudest to have had as your own child? What would you feel about their life choices?
☑ What is your most unusual, but favourite OTP?
☀ List three of your favourite things
♫ What was your very first fandom?
♥ Recommend one book, one movie and one song.
♔ Out of all the ships that you have/have had with your muse, which one was the most unexpected?
- "You belong to me."
- "I found you."
- "I’m in jail."
- "You make me so hot."
- "I have to leave."
- "Please don’t leave."
- "And what about our parents?"
- "Who did this to you?"
- "You shouldn’t have done that."
- "What happened last night."
- "We never tell anyone about this."
- "So, you want to play games?"
- "Does that require pants?"
- "Lets just have a lazy day."
- "Then go kill the bitch."
- "You broke me."
- "Don’t touch me."
- "You can’t fix this."
- "There’s nowhere we can hide."
- "I’m not listening."
- "Who do you think you are?"
- "I don’t need you here."
- "Did I fall asleep?"
- "A little evil goes a long, long way."
- "I will not die."
- "I don’t care."
- "I have no regrets."
- "I feel numb."
- "All monsters are human."
- "You look beautiful, but you don’t look fine."
- "How many time have I told you to be more careful?"
- "Let’s get you to bed."
- "I can’t even look at you, you promised not to get into any more fights!"
- "Are you crazy?”
- "Do you trust me?"
- "How did you escape?"
- "Is that blood behind your ear?"
- "Take. This. Off. "
- "What’s in it for me?"
- "What’s in it for you?"
Disclaimer: These are technically SFW, they are however as they are innuendos they can be interpreted however you want… have fun!
- "It’s so big!"
- "Are you sure it’s going to fit?"
- "You’re being too rough."
- "I’m not fragile, you don’t have to be so gentle."
- "Wrong hole!"
- "I’m dripping wet."
- "Don’t get it in my hair."
- "It won’t stop squirting."
- "Bend over."
- "I’m never getting on my knees for you again."
- "You’re really hitting the spot."
- "Yes! Yes! Oh Yes!"
- "You’re going to break me."
- "Are you sure two fingers is enough?"
- "Take it."
- "Is that it?"
- "That didn’t last very long…"
- "I didn’t know it would get that hard."
- "Just put it in!"
- "Right there."
- "Who taught you how to aim.
- "Hit it really deep."
- "We might as well go out with a bang."
- "What’s that pressing against my back?"
- "I got it in my eye."
- "Harder… no, faster."